Sunday, July 26, 2015

OMG, I Finished!

It took me over two and a half years, but the SM playlist is complete. Hooray! You have no idea the kind of relief this provides my heart. I start these epic tasks and they take years to finish (and most of the time, I don't get around to it) so it feels great when I can cross one of my ever-growing list.
In hindsight, I may have done this a little differently. I perhaps should have posted the songs in reverse order so that as you are scrolling through the blog, they appear in order to you instead of backwards. Oh well. I'm not going to bother to fix that minor detail now. They are all numbered anyway.
That said, I want to add to this blog now. I plan to add all the Twilight Saga soundtracks as well. That will be another huge undertaking and will probably take me another 2 years. So don't hold your breath. For now, just enjoy this much. (I do!)

Since they are waaaaay at the beginning, here are these links for you:
The Purpose of This Blog
What Is the SM Playlist?
complete list of song lyrics on this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment