Sunday, July 26, 2015

Hysteria

playlist position: 62 - Eclipse (3) #11
artist: Muse
album: Absolution
track number: 8/15
year: 2003
watch on YouTube







Eclipse – Chapter 23
My brain disconnected from my body, and I was kissing him back. Against all reason, my lips were moving with his in strange, confusing ways they’d never moved before — because I didn’t have to be careful with Jacob, and he certainly wasn’t being careful with me.
My fingers tightened in his hair, but I was pulling him closer now.
He was everywhere. The piercing sunlight turned my eyelids red, and the color fit, matched the heat. The heat was everywhere. I couldn’t see or hear or feel anything that wasn’t Jacob.
_________________________

It's bugging me, grating me
And twisting me around
Yeah, I'm endlessly caving in
And turning inside out

'Cause I want it now, I want it now
Give me your heart and your soul
And I'm breaking out, I'm breaking out
Last chance to lose control

It's holding me, morphing me
And forcing me to strive
To be endlessly cold within
And dreaming I'm alive

'Cause I want it now, I want it now
Give me your heart and your soul
I'm not breaking down, I'm breaking out
Last chance to lose control

And I want you now, I want you now
I'll feel my heart implode
And I'm breaking out, escaping now
Feeling my faith erode

No comments:

Post a Comment