Sunday, July 26, 2015

Falling In

playlist position: 109  - The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (7) #5
artist: Ha Ha Tonka
album: Buckle in the Bible Belt
track number: 4/10
year: 2007








The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner - pages 49-50 - Deigo's perspective
Deigo grinned at me, his face beautiful with light, and suddenly, with a deep lurch in my stomach, I realized that the whole BFF thing was way off the mark. For me anyway. It was just that fast.
His grin siftened a little bit into just the hint of a smile. His eyes were wide like mine. All awe and lights. He touched my facem the way he'd touched my hand, as if he was trying to understand the shine.
"So pretty," he said. He left his hand against my cheek.

_________________________

On a desert day in Meremac Spring
Our lives were changing
I was floating down that riverway
And there's no other place I'd rather be
'Cause she's new to me
And I, I can't get her out of my mind

I keep falling in and out with you
My skins burned
And she started laughing
What am I gonna do?
And I can't, can't get her out of my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment